Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ironic and AlterMed

As I sit here on 4thy of July Eve, I ponder the fate of our great nation and marvel at the irony that we celebrate our Independence with fireworks, BBQs, and beer- a symbol of Chinese ingenuity, American community, and American escapism. really how else could we? -It's truly perfect.



So I meant to post a diagram from the topic I discuss previously, "efficiency" I'll do that sometime, but I know all of you are beating down my blog to find out what new revelations I have, so I will continue to write in the mean time.



Great News!

One of the local non-profits here in FoCo, AlterMed Research Foundation is putting on the first bi-annual cIMc: Colorado Integrative Medicine Conference next weekend. We've been working very hard to get everything together and we have about 215 attendees and another week to reach our goal of 250+. AlterMed was founded to increase research into complementary and alternative medicine, if you are a practitioner and want to stay ahead of the mob you gotta go to: http://www.altermedresearch.org/ and register for the conference now, then book your flight to DIA if necessary, and call 1-800-44-Estes to book your room in Estes Park for the weekend of July 17-19, 2009. See you Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment